Anrui's Anime/Manga Dishware Collection
Welcome to the newest version of the List, April 27th, 2008 edition.
All information below is provided to the best of my ability, any help at filling in "?"s would be much appreciated.
None of the items below are
I have collected these from
a variety of places, primarily over the last eight years of attendance at Anime Expo. I
use some of them,
Email: anruiukimi (at) rocproductions.org
That is all. Notes and factoids on Collection are at the bottom! If you would like to know something specific about one of them, let me know! :)
|Teacups||Coffee Cups and General Cups|
Little Snow Fairy Sugar Coffee Cup
Boku - Glass
the Natural Rice Bowl w/Bag 
|Notes and Factoids on Collection|
|1. My first anime dishware anything was purchased at Walt
Disney World - Epcot of all places. The Japanese Emporium had the Sailor Moon Bowl for
2. My first serious anime/manga dish was my Rurouni Kenshin Coffee mug. It is still one of my favorites. :)
3. The FMA - Ed and Al Coffee cup set was hunted down specifically...it is one of the few I didn't just simply come across and buy at a con.
4. I only have half of the set of the Saiyuki glasses. If anyone would like to sell the other half, look no further! :)
5. The two Saiyuki teacups and the plate form at least part of a set, I do not know if there are any other pieces.
6. I made the mistake of not buying the Sango and Kagome glasses when I got the 3 boys. If anyone wants to sell them, I'm looking! :D
7. The Harukanaru cup's strainer has a small chip out of it, which I unfortunately noticed about 30 min after I bought it. Oh well. :P
8. The xxxholic glass is the only item in the collection that does not have a character from the show/manga on it.
9. The My Neighbor Totoro Plate is bone china, and cost me over $40. I want the whole set.... ;_;
10. The FMA - Ed-head Teapot
w/matching teacup was a dishware wishlist item I came across at AX a few years ago, and it
never ceases to make me giggle. :)
|Dishes I am looking for|